Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A New Addiction...

Pinterest. Besides scrapping I find myself being drawn to pinterest daily. And I also find myself trying new crafts and recipes. Here are a few things I have tried in the last few months.


I made these for my kids teachers at the end of the year last year.
 here's what was inside...

 and here's what we put inside the pocket that was on the outside.

 I loved all the little play kitchens on Pinterest. I decided to make one for my son. I picked up this entertainment centre from a thrift store for $7!!

Before...
 Before...
 After...
 After, this is more true to the colour we painted it. My son's favourite colour :).
 I also couldn't wait to try out the kool-aid playdough recipe that was on there. My son couldn't wait either. They smell fabulous.
 My son, (who is almost 5) insists that he is going to lose a tooth anyday now and needed his tooth fairy pillow made right away for the tooth fairy. I found one like this on Pinterest and made one like what I saw in the picture. My son LOVES his little monster. The mouth opens to a pocket where the tooth and money will be exchanged.

In other news, we have had a bear hanging out on our property lately. He is cute but a little to close for comfort. Looking for food to fatten up on before he hybernates for the winter. I'm hoping he is gone now.


xo

1 comment:

  1. All of the things you made are really cute. How can we follow you on Pinterest????

    ReplyDelete