Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Published...

This is my first layout since I think February!! I haven't shopped for supplies, or did anything much related to it that whole time. I was trying my hand at art journaling a little though. It was nice to get a layout done. This is a layout about getting published in Canadian Scrapbooker. I kept all the post office packaging to include in my layout and stapled my contract to the back.



It is getting closer to Christmas. I am totally not ready for it this year. I did find a couple of things, yet again, on Pinterest and decided to try them as Christmas traditions starting this year.

One of the ideas was to wrap 24 Christmas stories and have your children open one a day until Christmas. This is perfect for little ones but it also works if you have a combined age group. My oldest will 14, youngest 5. The older ones can read some of the stories to the little ones if they are interested. All my kids are into this.
The last one is not wrapped because we all know we will be reading T'was the Night Before Christmas on the 24th, we do every year.
I have the advent calender ready and stocked with candy too.


My middle child has turned 12 this year. I made last minute Oreo Cupcakes for her birthday, idea form Pinterest. I see a theme here, lol.



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment