Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Love My 3

I'm really getting back into things again. So happy to post three more layouts that I've finished over the weekend.

For the first one I did some sewing around the edges and popped out the punched holes to give it more texture. LOVE my number stamp by fontwerks, first time I used it. I think I'll be using it more often. :)

 Close-up...
 Photo of my kids out in the spring sunshine.
 Mikhail and faces, can't get a normal photo of him.
 Rudy has been busy. Mikhail got a kick out of him when he found out that he was playing with Mikhail's cars...


and the next morning when he made Mikhail a snowflake. He is a little messy.


So I thought I would get a Christmas photo of my kids all together. I took about 36 photos of them and these are the best ones.
 ya, Mikhail and his faces make it pretty impossible. I think I might use the top right photo for our cards. I need a good caption though, what do you suggest?

I did get a cute photo of Thumper, our pet rabbit. :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment