Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

More Elf on the Shelf


I've been busy with Christmas and getting gifts ready for my kids so I don't have anything crafty to show you. I do have a few photos of the Elf, Ruby, and the mischief he's been up to.

This week started with him searching the newspaper for that perfect toy.

Then he got into the Oreo cookies, my son was shaking his head at our Elf getting into so much trouble.

 Then he decided to draw on the kids school photos with dry erase markers.
 The milk was green the next day, some of the things I've cooked have been green this week. :)
 Then he made his own Christmas list...
Here's what our Elf wrote...

Rudy's Christmas List

new clothes
chocolate
Oreo cookies
ice skates
Christmas books
snow
scarf
slippers
toy sleigh
toy reindeer
candy canes
tools
snow mobile
wrapping paper
gingerbread house
Christmas CD
Christmas spirit

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment